SERVES; 1 large portion or 2 light bites
- Name: Plant powered pie
- Description: Roasted vegetables, carrots, swede, celeriac, red lentils and butternut squash in a tomato, garlic and thyme stock cooked in our homemade shortcrust pastry.
- Product Weight: 560G
- Serves: 1 large portion or 2 light bites
- Best before: Hand written/Stamped
- Cooking Temp: Fan 180°C, Electric 200°C, Gas Mark 4.
- Cooking Times: 45-50 mins
- Storage: Keep frozen -18C
- Cooking instructions oven: Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film lid. Place onto a baking tray into the top half of the oven
- Allow to stand 3 minutes before serving
- Cooking instructions microwave: Oven cook only
*Please note the Sides are sold separately, please see below for suggestions;