X.O (Extra Old) is the result of craftsmanship that has been honed for over a century. The powerful eaux-de-vie in this blend achieve a roundness over time – the result is a bold, rich cognac.An icon of Hennessy, X.O has remained unchanged since its creation. Around 100 of the finest eaux-de-vie are carefully selected and aged to create this sophisticated blend.
HOW TO ENJOY
- The perfect serve – Enjoy neat, on the rocks, with a dash of water, in long drinks or refined cocktails
- Service temperature – Room temperature
- When to drink – Ready to drink
- Storage advice – Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure – Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume – 40.0 % Vol.
BLEND AND ORIGIN
The ageing process distinguishes X.O from our other blends. The eaux-de-vie are aged for a minimum of 10 years in mainly French oak barrels. Absorbing tannins from the wood, the cognac develops a uniquely satisfying character that is robust and rich, with incredible persistence.