Designed in collaboration with South African multidisciplinary artist Faith XLVII, this special-edition bottle features a unique take on the original Hennessy V.S label; a twist of golden vines. V.S is an expression of all that makes Hennessy so well loved. The youngest cognac of the range and a modern take on Hennessy’s 3-Star, it encapsulates the house’s enduring savoir faire and expertise.
HOW TO ENJOY
- The perfect serve – Enjoy neat, on the rocks, with a dash of water, in long drinks or refined cocktails
- Service temperature – Room temperature
- When to drink – Ready to drink
- Storage advice – Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure – Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume – 40.0 % Vol.
BLEND AND ORIGIN
The eaux-de-vie used in the V.S are aged between two and eight years. Selected for their vivacity, they are matured in young oak barrels until the cognac achieves the signature consistency and quality that is synonymous with the Hennessy name and the Very Special style.