An extremely peaty, complex and smoky single-malt Scotch whisky, Ardbeg Ten Years Old is a spirit to be revered. Multi-award-winning, Ardbeg’s flagship whisky reflects the best of Islay. Characterised by a diverse array of flavours ranging from lemon and lime to toffee, this single malt allows the natural sweetness of the malt to shine through – a wonderfully balanced whisky.
HOW TO ENJOY
- The perfect serve – Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature – Room temperature
- When to drink – Ready to drink
- Storage advice – Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure – Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume – 46.0 % Vol.
BLEND AND ORIGIN
Ardbeg Ten Years Old
Appreciated around the world for its strong, peaty flavours, Ardbeg Ten Years Old is produced by craftsmen who harvest phenolic malt to create a spirit with smoky yet sweet flavours. Matured in first-fill and second-fill ex-bourbon American oak casks, Ten Years Old is non-chill filtered, which retains maximum flavour and gives the whisky added depth and body.